Welcome! Look around the shop as Guest or Click Login / Create Account at top bar! 

  • Total: 7
Extra measures have been taken to reduce environmental impact, or increase overall community benefit.
A light and warm fleece jacket with YKK zippers and polyester fabric made of 100% recycled PET bottles.

Fleece Jacket Svalbard

Extra measures have been taken to reduce environmental impact, or increase overall community benefit.
Welted outlines and blue detailing give the jacket a nice look. The light, 4-way super stretch material made of recycled PET combined with a high performance membrane, make this SoftShell wind and water proof, but with high breathability. A jacket for physical activity or everyday wear.

Super Stretch SoftShell Jacket

Optimal CSR and evironmental standards achieved and certified
A stylish and comfortable jacket designed to make you look good and feel good. The Stockholm jacket is bluesign® certified and sustainability is at the heart of its design. The outer fabric and lining of the Stockholm jacket are made entirely from recycled PET bottles. The padding is Theremore®. This is an insulating material that is an impressive 90% air – the remaining 10% is recycled polyester. We hope you will appreciate the Stockholm jacket and be proud to wear it.

Men's Stockholm Thermal Jacket

Optimal CSR and evironmental standards achieved and certified
A stylish and comfortable jacket designed to make you look good and feel good. The Stockholm jacket is bluesign® certified and sustainability is at the heart of its design. The outer fabric and lining of the Stockholm jacket are made entirely from recycled PET bottles. The padding is Theremore®. This is an insulating material that is an impressive 90% air – the remaining 10% is recycled polyester. We hope you will appreciate the Stockholm jacket and be proud to wear it.

Ladies Stockholm Thermal Jacket

Extra measures have been taken to reduce environmental impact, or increase overall community benefit.
Hoodie with full-length front zip, classic kangaroo pocket and elbow patches. Contrasting decorative stitching around patches and pockets. Contrasting stripes woven into the cuffs.

Full-zip Hoodie

Extra measures have been taken to reduce environmental impact, or increase overall community benefit.
A Crossover jacket with cool pockets and a nice designed details. This jacket is suitable for both strolling at the seaside and hanging out in the city. It is a cool jacket that reflects an urban lifestyle

Ladies Boston Jacket

Extra measures have been taken to reduce environmental impact, or increase overall community benefit.
A Crossover jacket with cool pockets and a nice designed details. This jacket is suitable for both strolling at the seaside and hanging out in the city. It is a cool jacket that reflects an urban lifestyle

Men's Boston Jacket

  • Total: 7

Cookies help us deliver our services to you. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies. We do not store any personal details beyond what is entered and required when an webshop order is registred. By agreeing to the use of cookies you also accept our Privacy Policy.